1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

More Plowing videos (Duramax/Speedwing)

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by MuskokaDon, Dec 10, 2008.

1. MuskokaDon

MuskokaDon Member

2. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

i love it payup keep them coming
  3. MuskokaDon

MuskokaDon Member

Thanks Mike,
    They are calling for RAIN on monday now!! just as things were looking good here :-(
  4. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT!! :realmad: That past storm will surpass everything we will get here this year in MASS.... Don't worry, i'm sure the snow will come back to you.
  5. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Thanks for rubbing it in Muskoka. just kidding. great vids though, and i can only dream of snow like that...its been at least 5 years since we got a good size storm
  6. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

That trucks got a lot of b@$$s. So thats what real snow looks like. Nice vids and smooth work with one hand; that aint easy.
  7. ATouchofGrass

ATouchofGrass Member
    from CT

Wow, thats alot of snow! You have some long driveways there!!
  8. MuskokaDon

MuskokaDon Member

Thanks, the truck works really well, and thats running the stock tune. i find even in a tow tune it has too much torque and tends to spin-out.

ya. i'd be a little faster if i had two hands to work with :D
  9. Signature lawns

Signature lawns Junior Member

Awesome! Thats one big driveway! :dizzy:
  10. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Sweet vids keep em coming
  11. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Nice videos. You did a good job holding the camera the whole time. What kind of camera are you using? The SW seems to scrap well, and the Dmax pushes it well. wesport Keep them coming
  12. MuskokaDon

MuskokaDon Member

Thanks SR, It's a sony cyber-shot T70, just your basic digital camera
  13. Quality SR

I figured it was a digitial camera. It took a good movie.
  14. MuskokaDon

MuskokaDon Member

How can i add that weather thingy to my signature?
  15. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Those are sweet vids. So, I have a question for you if you don't mind. I'm just wondering how you bid those big driveways like that? I mean what do you figure your truck is worth per hour? You can pm me if you want. Reason I ask is because I have some big drives, but I'm not sure I'm bidding them right. And I'm not meaning to rob your thread. Nice vids.

16. MuskokaDon

MuskokaDon Member

i'll pm you
  17. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

are you plowing a long private road in those videos?
    good job by the way, watched them all 2 times now.
  18. KCB

KCB Senior Member

Don't drop the camera:p Nice vids though.
  19. MuskokaDon

MuskokaDon Member

haha.. thanks man.. i've watched them about 10 times now! i just love plowing!

The long, long one is a private road yes. I also do 9 of the driveways on that road. I dont know if you have ever heard of the Muskoka region before, but it is an area that surrounds 3 large lakes and it is filled with thousands of summer homes/cottages owned by the mega rich. So alot of the roads are single-lane like this one and cannot be maintained by the city plows
  20. Quality SR

It is easy. Click on mine. Go to the top and put in your zipcode in the search box. Once it loads, scroll down under the MOONS. And you will see the link. Free weather sticky for your website. Once you make yours. You will cut and paste the Http/, and simply paste it to your sig. Hope this helps.