1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

More plowing goodness

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by PTSolutions, Jan 8, 2011.

1. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

to keep you warm and fuzzy on these cold winter nights.

more footage of the 350 clearing another lot we do. Dont worry fellas this one was all windrowed, no perpendicular plowing here! battery on the bloggie died before I could finish.

http://www.youtube.com/user/protouchllc?feature=mhum#p/u/1/J-72IX9fFUI

and this vid is of the rc100 and erskine blower blowing back piles at our HOA account. the snow was pretty dense. This time my brother was filming so i'll let you be the judge of that...

http://www.youtube.com/user/protouchllc?feature=mhum#p/u/0/qp_kWaSFWbk

2. snopushin ford

snopushin ford Senior Member
    from mass

you have very nice equipment, and you can't go wrong with pushing snow with a ford. as far as your other video's i could easily see that the chevy was pushing the bulk of the snow where the windrow was getting deep so the ford could keep doing the lot as if the snow never got deeper towards the end of the push. is your 6.4 powerstroke tuned?? Matt:drinkup:

3. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice!! does the dump still go out for snow alot or just a backup?

4. exmark

exmark Senior Member

Nice vid's again. You have a really nice setup!

5. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Nice plowing with that f350, thats a sharp truck

6. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Thanks for posting the ASV vid! The blower works slick, sounds like a Toro with paddles.

7. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

looks really good! I'm really liking those boss plows! question, are the pickups your personal trucks that doubly up as work trucks? just wondering how you do that, I know commercial ins can be a pain about using trucks commercially plated for personal vehicles as well.

8. PTSolutions

No the 6.4 is bone stock, if i dont trade it in next sprong on a 6.7 then im prolly gointo do a dpf delete and spartan tune

The dump is being driven by an employee so thats why i dont have many vids of it this season

The video made the blower sound funny, in person it doesnt sound like that. That was the first thing i said as soonas i watched it, weird huh

The trucks all do double duty as personal dds they have commercial plates on them as well

Thanks for all the compliments guys

9. Elwer Lawn Care

Elwer Lawn Care PlowSite.com Addict

They aint a kidding when they says a boss v with wings is good. Very good videos. Do you run 9.2's on all of your trucks?

10. PTSolutions

yea, they all have 9.2's. the grey 350 we bought in march and came with a poly 8.2 on it. I switched the 9.2 XT from my truck (crew cab long bed 350) to the grey 350, I took the flat top 9.2 that was on the chevy and then gave the poly 8.2 to the chevy. but it had soo much slop in the pivot pins where the a frame rotates on the light tower and had alot of wear in other parts that i wouldnt raise to full height so i just ordered another flat top 9.2 for the chevy and the poly sits as backup. i want to try and fab something up so i can put the poly 8.2 with wings on my asv.

i find that the extra reach the 9.2 gives you is crucial even on driveways, it lets you get around curves and whatnot with less maneuvering of the truck.

11. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Awesome videos and trucks. I am digging those Boss V plows!!

12. Jello1

Jello1 Senior Member

Nice videos! Gotta love the Superduty's turbo spooling up.

13. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

good operator in that 350 w that V plow! nice videos!

14. PTSolutions

thats my 19yr old brother, you're making his head swell up with every one of those comments lol...

my father has been plowing for over 30 yrs, and ever since we could see over the steering wheel in his lap we have been plowing as well. i am now 24, my brother is 19 so even though we are young we have quite a bit of experience. im the brains behind the operation pulling double duty as management and operator, but they have been a great asset to our company as well. sure we have disagreements but in the end everything always works out. its key to keep your eye on the long term and not get worked up over little squabbles along the way.

15. PlatinumService

PlatinumService Senior Member

love the shot at 7:20 that shows how big that plow is.... really liking the boss blades lately

16. pitrack

pitrack Senior Member

Dang that blade is big with those wings, really can move some snow in scoop. Nie vids and trucks!

17. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

You sure have some cool videos. Thats sweet how the ford and the chevy get side by side and push in one of the vids.