1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

More pics of the GMC

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by NCat496, Oct 21, 2009.

1. NCat496

NCat496 Senior Member

These are from a job this spring.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2012
  2. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

looks good! Whats your main line of work?

3. NCat496

NCat496 Senior Member

Landscaping and landscape construction. Small company with mostly family members and a few other full timers. Just enough to keep us all busy and happy.

4. 04chevy2500

04chevy2500 Senior Member

how often do you find yourself using the kubota in the summer for work?

5. NCat496

NCat496 Senior Member

everyday all day, didnt think i would use it more then a few times a week. I consider it one of my trucks on the job it is so versitle.

6. 04chevy2500

04chevy2500 Senior Member

i do the same type of work with installation. we have discussed one of the type of machines but didnt think it would be useful. we are considering a toolcat. i assume it would do the same thing just have the ability to put attachments on in the winter???

7. Turf Commando

Turf Commando Senior Member

Who's black ford in the background...?

8. NCat496

NCat496 Senior Member

I never even looked at the toolcat so i cant comment on it. one of my customers has a farm and they have the rtv and i was considering the gator but once i saw and used this i called the dealer and told them to have one ready, didnt care about price cuz i knew it would pay for itself. and blizzard makes a plow and i have heard that snow dogg does now too.

9. NCat496

NCat496 Senior Member

the black ford is a contractor that was doing inside work on the house. really nice truck, 7.3 diesel and mint body

10. Snowplow71

Snowplow71 Senior Member

You stole my wheelbarrow... I like your trucks body style better than the new chevys....

11. NCat496

NCat496 Senior Member

i like this body style too, the panels on the new ones are too straight any little scratch or dent will stick out really bad

12. Snowplow71

Snowplow71 Senior Member

I don't know what it is about this body style that I like... The grill, headlights, bumper ect. It looks 'complicated' in a good way... I'm not sure how to explain it lol

13. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

trucks look great. One of my favorite body styles of all time of any make for sure.

14. NCat496

NCat496 Senior Member

absolutely mine too, thats why i picked up 2 of them before they were gone.