1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

More pics of Oswego County

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Chaser13114, Feb 6, 2004.

1. Chaser13114

Chaser13114 Senior Member

e'll heres some new pics of some of my accounts. Weve been digging out for a week now and almost done. I think the snowfall total for last week was somwhere between 6-8 feet in three days.

plowing 028.jpg

2. Chaser13114

another look

I do this complex weve had a loader in here for three days.

Yes those are roof tops on each side of the road peaking above the snowbanks.

plowing 039.jpg

3. Chaser13114

Another angle of these houses

plowing 040.jpg

4. Chaser13114

roof

When a shovel just won't do it. Yup thats me!

plowing 027.jpg

5. Chaser13114

Yes that was a 13 hp JD walk behind snow blower.

plowing 030.jpg

6. Blizzard15

Blizzard15 Junior Member
    from CT

Wow, i cant even think of getting that much snow!:redbounce
    You must have made some $$$ digging people out.payup

7. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

those pics are insane....keep em coming.

8. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

And i consider getting a foot of snow alot. That pile in front of the house reminds me of that jeep commercial, where the guy shovels his whole yard into the drive just to drive over it. Keep the pics coming. :D
    Im glad to see in the pic with you on the roof that you are tied in with someone on the other end. About five people a year are hurt around here when they snowblow there roof and go off the edge.

9. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

Chaser: Quit bogarting all of the snow already, didnt your parents teach you to share???? Well at least somebodys getting payup

10. clueless

clueless Member
    from pa

keep it all up there,the water level in the lake will be up this year,wont be taking props off the boats!! yeehaw!the only po'd people are the steelie fisherman now.too much snow,cant fish in it,but oh well,means more fish spawned and more fish in the lake!

now onto something diffrent.seen snow like that many years ago,drifts 10 ft high,these youngsters havent seen snow like that yet!

11. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

Those pictures remind me of Chicago in 79-80. Of course it didn't all come in just a few days.

12. snowmike

snowmike Junior Member

Wow, thats crazy. I don't think anyone has had to clear their roofs here since the blizzard of '79 . lol Just wait till all that snow melts, you may need a boat.:eek:

13. Chaser13114

I already posted this in a different thread but I think it illistrates best what we had a week ago. This photo was taken in the middle of a parking lot we do that was bare to blacktop three days earlier.

plowing 037.jpg

14. Chaser13114

we used this to clear it out. Sorry for the repeats if you all ready seen them.

plowing 031.jpg

15. kipcom

kipcom Senior Member
    from Indiana

John Allen...eat your heart out.... Chaser has got what we all need.... A Sh*t load of snow to calm us down :drinkup:

16. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

its nice up there i should move up there the snow never shuts off

17. Chaser13114

heres a couple other views

dscn0071.jpg

18. Chaser13114

anyone fpr a movie?

snowshot.jpg

19. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

One thing best describes those photo's "unbelievable", keep em' coming buddy !!:nod:

20. Chaser13114

a week after. things are slowing down

plowing2 010.jpg