1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

More photos of GMC 2500HD

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by firehog13, Oct 18, 2009.

1. firehog13

firehog13 Member

Just some more photos, check out Atherton Road sales in Burton Michigan and talk to J.W. or Dave and tell them Shaun from Canada sent you and I know they will hook you up with excellent service like they did for me.. The Boss Steel Power-V XT 9"2' cost me $5500 U.S. installed preseason price, but I know the factory offer expired October 1/09, but if your late buying into the year I'm sure there price will not be to much more than that. I also picked up a Billy Goat Lawn vacuum to help clean up all those @#$%%^ leaves that keep on falling.

Really happy with everything and can't wait to use them.

2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Nice deal man. Im suprised they didnt give you sh*t about installing that size blade on your dmax.
  3. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

That should push some snow and make you some money.

And a cute future plower you got there.
  4. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

For what you spent on that plow I hope they threw in the hat.
  5. firehog13

firehog13 Member

They question me on that size because of the weight, but I have a 9'2" v poly on my other gmc reg cab diesel and it does find once the salter evens the weight out on the truck. Even though I might be almost at my max weight on the front axle I plan on getting Tibren SES rubber blocks on the front axles and Tibren air bags on the back. If my 2001 gmc took the abuse for 8 yeasr with the poly with no block I hope my new truck can handle the same beating.

If anyone has got any more info on this subject I would love to hear it:)tymusic
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2009
  6. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Really nice looking truck and plow! I would expect a HD truck like that to be able to hold a plow like that just fine for years to come. Hope it snows a lot for ya! And you have a cute kid.