1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

More Lightbars and lights.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Wesley's Lawn, Jan 29, 2007.

1. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

I also have a 48" Whelen edge with 6 strobes 4 front two rear, take down and alley lights. I will have to new lenses on it cause they are red, i can whatever colors you want unless you just want the red lenses.

I also have 48" Code 3 Excalibur 4 strobe, 2 front, 2 rear, with three rotators, take downs, alley lights, intersection sweeps, and arrow stick with control box. I can also do any color combo you want.

The prices may very on the bars depending on what colors you want by a little.

A Federal Signal Split arrow stick with control box

And a mini SVP dual strobe light.

Here are some pics.
    http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b349/Turtleshag1120/Lights/

I can also pretty much get anything else new and used you may be looking for. Make me some offers if your interested or pm me if you looking for something else.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2007
  2. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

you have to sign in or something to see the pics

3. Wesley's Lawn

Should work now.

4. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I am interested in the excalibur. How much to ship to 49460 and how much for the bar itself?

Ryan

5. TTBoy77

TTBoy77 Member

how much are these units??? I am interesed in a couple of these but would like to see some prices

6. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Whats the price for the Federal Signal arrowstick, Mini-bar, and the Excalibur lightbar?

7. Wesley's Lawn

TTBoy77 PM me and let me know which one you are interested in.

8. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

how much for the mini SVP? Don't need it shipped, will be in MSP soon. Thanks

9. hemisareslow

hemisareslow Member

I'm Looking For A Set Of Hide Away Strobes......any Chance You Can Get Those?

10. Wesley's Lawn

bump to the top

11. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

im also interested in hideaway strobes, do you carry these??

12. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

It would be VERY nice if you would answer people about prices. Kind of tough to sell them if you never answer price requests on anything or any of your posts

13. carcrz

carcrz Senior Member

He answered mine pretty quick. Just be patient guys.

14. Wesley's Lawn

I sent you a message with a price.