1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

more equip

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by powerjoke, Nov 16, 2004.

1. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict

sorry to bore you guys but i'm trying to get fine tuned on my pics hopefully this one of my western star will turn out

starlloader.JPG

2. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

Nice looking pair but I don't see a plow mount.

3. MOW ME OVER

MOW ME OVER Senior Member

Very nice!!! I like em alot, man what I could do with those two pieces of machinery

4. powerjoke

Stuck Bad!!!!

You have to ask yourself "have i realy ever been stuck" well i have

This machine is a LGP (low ground preasure) it took a stieger tractor and a d5 dozer to get us out of this mess

Sorry it ain't 'bout snow removal

stuck1.JPG

stuck2.JPG

5. GTL Inc.

GTL Inc. Member

man

So like did you like win the state lottery? Because in the poor state of Florida with it"s poverty wages you have to run night and day just too break even let alone make the note on those pieces of equipment. :cool:

6. powerjoke

excavation is just what i do, i have a few other peices that i dont have pics on my laptop for, but dirtwork hasent been good to me this year with all the rain

snow removal is just something i do in the winter to keep my guys busy, hopefully we'll get enough snow to keep me in BEER this year :drinkup:

7. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Looks like really nice equipment. I'll give you a call in a minute. :waving:

8. powerjoke

Great, Boast i'll be here

9. snowbiter

snowbiter Member

Great pictures Powerjoke! :salute:

10. Tom Smith

Tom Smith Senior Member
    from IL

wow that sucks u really buried that thing...lol..... How do u like the cat skidster..... we are looking at getting one ... not sure what model....

11. rob1325

rob1325 Senior Member

Damn, did that mess up your undercarrage at all on the machine?

12. powerjoke

no undercarriage dammage, i have some more pic's of it stuck worse, i had it down in a pond once with mud in the cab, and that only did minor damage, (alternator, A/C compressor and a $1k radiator) but it's all in the line of duty, and the machine has well paid for itself, it is a 953A lgp, and has 3500hrs at 85@ hr and then i get $250 to show up with 1hr incl, but they are a bll to run
    Thanks Ricky ricky@iland.net

13. powerjoke

Tom Smith

call me for some info 'bout a cat skidloader i'll give you an honest opinion but overall i would not own a white peice of ****
    (660)885-5082

14. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

why would you own a white bob-cat? Just wondering. I dont own a skid steer but was interested in a bobcat or case

15. powerjoke

Tom Smith
    here is one of my 246's the other one has a C/H/A 2spd, hydro coupler

Here is a Pic of The hole with my pop's standing in it he is 'Bout 5'10"

16. powerjoke

Tom Smith, sorry i forgot to incl' a pic

DSC00136.JPG

17. powerjoke

here is a pic with my pop's standin in the hole above

18. Tom Smith

Tom Smith Senior Member
    from IL

Nice Cat !!! thanks for the pic......looks like u guys have alot of nice equip!! I think we are looking at something like your 246... size wise... the dealer told us we would want something like a 232B or 242B.... Im not sure what the differences are..... We will probally pick up a used one. Maybe new? But Definately a CAT....they look like quaility built machines and i like the hand controls instead of the foot pedal controls...

19. bolensdriver

bolensdriver Senior Member

If you don't mind me asking, HOW DO YOU AFFORD ALL THAT EQUIPMENT?

Man, I wish I had all the equipment you have! :nod: :yow!:

20. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I'm curious also. Who's equip. is all that? I just find it hard to believe that is all yours. :confused: