1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

More Blackline Plow ATV Pictures

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by resp-essentials, Nov 24, 2009.

1. resp-essentials

resp-essentials Junior Member

I added Cycle Country plow lights due to the large Blackline plow blocking the stock headlights. They are 2 X 55 Watt Lights and come with a rack mounting bracket and cigarette lighter plug. Nice for easy removal after the winter.
    I am really impressed with this setup...the power angle is awesome and the downforce is enough to lift the front of the ATV off the ground.
    I can't wait to push some snow! :cool:

BL16.jpg

BL18.jpg

BL19.jpg

BL21.jpg

BL17.jpg

2. ontario026

ontario026 Senior Member

from looking at that setup, it appears to be an electric actuator for lift and downpressure, and then hydraulic pump and ram for the power angle?

3. resp-essentials

Blackiline Plow ATV Setup

Exactly what this setup is...now there is a full hydraulic option which has a nice float mode feature, but it will cost you.
    I wanted the down pressure and this has about 650 lbs of it. Now back blading will be possible for me. I had a much lighter plow last season and all it did was ride the packed snow. :cool:

4. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

That's a really nice setup you've got there :salute:

Good thing you've got plow markers because I bet it's hard seeing the edges of your plow from the driver's seat - lol

Good luck this winter

5. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

very nice setup!!

6. Rubicon 327

Rubicon 327 Senior Member

That is an awesome set up!

Looks like it could cost as much as the ATV. Foreman/Rubicon?

Good Luck this year!

7. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Almost looks like mine...:nod:

DSC00001 (1536 x 1152).jpg

DSC00004 (1536 x 1152).jpg

Last edited: Nov 25, 2009
  8. 06Sierra

06Sierra PlowSite.com Addict
    from Maine

Very nice!! Looks like it is on a Rincon. Have fun this winter!

9. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Very nice setup. If I used my ATV to plow comercialy I think that's the setup I would get.

10. Badgerland WI

Badgerland WI Senior Member

Looking good.

On a side note, did you get the updated plow bar from BlackLine I told you about?

11. resp-essentials

Dan...I am so sorry that I never got back to you...yes I did get the part from Wes at Blackline and it solved that issue. They moved the hole on the blade side about an inch and now the blade angles the same both left and right. (It is now closer to the spring) I really appreciate your help as I would assume that you had alot of input in solving this issue. What an awesome setup this is and I would suspect they will be selling alot of them. By the time you buy a winch and plow setup from another company you could add a few bucks and have a hydraulic power angle. Good luck this winter. I will try to post a picture of the modification to the blade. :cool:

BL1.jpg

BL2.jpg

BL3.jpg

12. resp-essentials

Eyesell...I love the top...where did you buy it and how much do they go for? I like staying dry while plowing!

13. Badgerland WI

Badgerland WI Senior Member

No problem - just wanted to make sure you got taken care of. I'm glad we got you all straightened out with the new part. Enjoy the set-up...it should serve you well. :drinkup:

14. Greenwalt

Greenwalt Member

How much did this set up cost?

15. resp-essentials

Figure around $1600-$1700 with a vehicle specific mounting plate. This would be for the regular duty power angle, but an XL duty is also available at a higher price. There is also a full hydraulic unit which is also available and has a true float mode and joystick.

Contact Dan who has posted replys above as he is an authorized Blackiline dealer and can get you whatever setup you want. Good luck. :cool:

16. resp-essentials

mailto:dan@badgerlandminitrucks.com

Blackiline Dealer info.

17. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I bought it from the dealer that sold me the ATV, it works GREAT, I think I paid around 300.00 for it. My ATV has a cig. plug, so I plug a small heater in and it keeps me toasty, lol
    Google Rain Riders and you should find it.

18. JMS

JMS Member

Hey Resp

Could you please post some close up pictures of the controler, and all the electricle hook ups (battery,relays,control box if there is one, etc).

I am trying to build my own power angle and lift system, not sure if I'm going all hydraulic or a mix like yours, blackline doesn't make a mount for my outlander 500, so I'm going to fabricate something up with my current moose plow, the pics you have already posted are a great help, but I do need more of the electricle hook ups.

thanks fpr your help

JM