1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Moog Cargo Coils what ya think. Also, stuff FYI

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by butch74, Oct 28, 2001.

1. butch74

butch74 Junior Member

Getting some great advice from all you guys thanks Some suggested Rancho RS900 got all four at

Sam`s Offroad Equipment

for $262.00 hope that was a fair price. Also, found Monroe Muscle LSE at

these were $71.00 per set. If someone knows of a website for Moog I would like to check that out.
  2. ProSeasons

ProSeasons Senior Member

Moog Cargo Coils

Funny you should mention those Cargo Coils,that's what I'm running on front of my Dodge 1 ton! Those things are worth TWICE what they charge for them! Can't say enough good things about them and the RS-9000 inside of them. My Timbrens are there just for insurance. This has got to be one of the best set ups for just a plain 'ole pick-up that a guy can purchase. Call Fort Wayne Spring (long distance) at 219-424-6263 and they can help you hunt down a set in your area. Seriously, Cargo Coils is all these guys sell. $235.00 installed, takes about four hours.