1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Monster plow truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Snow Miser, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Snow Miser

Snow Miser Senior Member

2. CAT420

CAT420 Senior Member

cool idea, but looks stupid to me lol
  3. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

Too much money, Too much time, If I had the money that was used to do that, i would go out and buy a fleet of plow trucks, what a waste
  4. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

I would be embarrassed if I had to drive that. Beautiful plow and the operator has no idea how to use it!
  5. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Always like seeing that video. They have a drainage problem with that lot for sure.
  6. bigc1301

bigc1301 Senior Member

That is so dumb. What are some people thinkin
  7. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

lmaoo guy doesnt even kno how to scoop
  8. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Your right, the guy can't even figure how to put it into the V position....stupid azz
  9. sparky2410

sparky2410 Member

I agree with everyone else..... How f**king dumb!!!
  10. KJ Cramer

KJ Cramer Senior Member

Screw lack of knowledge on using a V-Plow he doesn't know how to use a plow period, ramming banks, not angling and has he ever heard of stacking the snow instead of hitting the bank at 20mph and hoping it throws the snow over the top. The truck looks cool but not practical or even useful, where you going to put all your tools and materials - in the cab??? what a waste of money. Neat toy is about all it its worth. Just my .02.
  11. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

Wouldn't get the slush in his window tho.... F@#$ I hate that!
  12. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

That's V plow stupid. Use it as such!
  13. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

I think that the thing is pretty cool and I do not think it is meant to be a "practical truck" I highly doubt the guy built this thinking "oh people will most likely find this to be the epitome of practicality and want to buy it instead of standard plow trucks".

Come on guys, if someone threw you they keys to that thing and said "here, drive this through 3 feet of snow and have fun." you CANNOT tell me you would just say "oh, no thanks. that thing is stuipid, pointless, and a waste of money.":jester:

Look at it from an engineering stand point. Look at the machine that guy has built. I know I couldn't pull that off, and I am willing to bet most of the guys here couldn't either.

And I'm also not saying its not a waste of money, cause it most definitely is, but if he has it why not!:nod:payup

And I also agree that he is not the most proficient plow operator, I wouldn't hire him.
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2010
  14. farmer101

farmer101 Senior Member
    from indiana

hate to burst your theory here, but there is noooo way in hell id drive that goofy lookin thing.lol....now maybe before that was done to that truck i woulda driven it but not now. and no i couldnt build that (ok maybe if i took 3 or 4 years to do it) and i sure dont have the money. but whoever built it is skilled and has lots of money, i wont take that from them. but i really dont like the end product. but thats just my opinion on it.
  15. patlalandebutt

patlalandebutt Senior Member

here's the thing, he owns a custom fabrication shop. this guy is getting paid for building this.
    i say WHY NOT!, and hats off to this guy!
    has anyone thought that maybe he doesn't have his hydraulics hooked up for the plow to operate to its fullest ability?
  16. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

That was the dumbest looking truck i have ever seen. What a waste of good iron!
  17. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

I did think that as well. I even had it all typed out then deleted it because I figured that everyone would jump on me telling me that is not the case and I know nothing. So I didn't post it :eek::drinkup: