1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Monroe v box salter

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SchneiderPlowin, Feb 11, 2013.

1. I have a Monroe Vbox spreader with Central hydraulics for sale I'm located in Janesville Wisconsin I have the availability to load in your truck at my shop it's been great salter for me I bought it with the truck. I am planning on selling the spreader and just replacing the with weight and using pick ups for Salters I would be looking for couple items for trade But you can try run it by me just to see what I say, what worst that can happen I say no? I have heard a range of prices, my dealer told me new these were over seven grand, I was thinking four grand, give or take a little. I would Also consider taking off the central hydraulics off the truck if the offer was enough ! I have been told pump, tank, and valve body, is worth over 1500.00 new let me know what you think,

Thanks neal

image.jpg

2. Another pic

image.jpg