1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Monroe Salter Janesville, WI

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SchneiderPlowin, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Snow and Ice is coming, and I don't have a use for it this year, I also have an extra pump, controller and tank for it! Its Well worth the asking price, its a Monroe Salt Spreader 2.5 yard cap. Works Great!, It uses Central Hydraulics from your truck, (So you Never have to worry about a seperate motor not starting or electric motor not working) It is Stainless Steel, and everything works as it should........ Questions please call at 608 931 4604 If you come to Janesville we can place right in your truck with my two post lift, or I will deliver on a trailer, but you then will have to have a way to take off trailer! We can figure out the cost of delivery once we agree on a price.... I am willing to neg. but I am not going to give it away.
    Craigslist ad

http://janesville.craigslist.org/pts/4091598868.html

image.jpg

Last edited: Nov 7, 2013
  2. Another pic

image.jpg

3. Last one till I take more this weekend

image.jpg

4. Bump to the top for a good salter!

5. JOEC

JOEC Member

How much you lookin for ? Send me a pm.

6. Joec I pmed you.... I didn't realize that I didn't put a price on it, 2500.00 for everything!obo

7. Still available !