1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Monroe salt spreader

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by Sharper Edge, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Does anyone know who has parts for monroe spreaders?

2. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

my Dad has 2 broken ones, I can see if he plans to seel them or repair them if you would like. they are 1999 monroe V boxes, orange painted steel mixed with lots of rust. they are gas engine powered.

3. chev_4x4

chev_4x4 Senior Member

look up monroe on the web, i think they have a number and you can call them and see where in your area you can get parts

4. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

5. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Try your Boss dealer, Monroe USED to make their V-boxes. Not sure if they still do.

6. Thanks for the help guys. I am tearing mine apart and replacing all moving parts.

7. Hatch Ent

Hatch Ent Junior Member

hey stroker,
    have you found out if your dad's plans on those spreaders??

8. 122fox

122fox Member

try central parts warehouse

9. Runner

Runner Senior Member

We have a Monroe Truck right here in town (Grnd Blanc). It would only be about a 45 minute ride for you, probably. They are right at the Hill Rd Exit (not sure of the exit number). They are right behind Paul's (Superior) facility...Yeah,..HE'S got a long way to go for parts!prsport