1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Monroe Salt Spreader for Sale. Needs TLC

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BPPlowing, Dec 6, 2013.

1. BPPlowing

BPPlowing Junior Member

One of my employees is selling his Monroe V-Box salt spreader with a Briggs and Straton gas motor. This has been sitting in his heated garage for the past 2 years so it needs some TLC to be back up and running. We tested trying to start the gas motor a couple days ago and it started right up. Has lights in the back and turning signal lights. It does have some rust but nothing to effect the condition of the box. We pulled the spinner and repainted that. I ended up letting him use my poly so he wants to sell this one. Feel free to make offers if interested. Call him direct.

Chris 815-909-9010 Text also works.

2. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

Do you make all your employees buy their own equipment...LOL

3. BPPlowing

BPPlowing Junior Member

Lol. No. He one day showed up with a salter and plow truck. Can't complain. Wish all my employees would be so gungho.