1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Monroe Hydraulic Tailgate Salter and Dickey John Controller

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Precedence, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Precedence

Precedence Senior Member

Hey all,

I have a Monroe Tailgate Salter off an f-450 dump truck and a Dickey John controller off the same. All truck side hydraulic hoses and valves come with as well as all sensors and wiring. The pump itself is not included. The salter and controller both worked when i got the truck, i cleaned up the salter and painted it as well as putting in new bearings and new chain (which i have extra of and will include).

Not sure on value but i am open to offers. I will sell the items separately or bundle them all together. I have listed the items on Kijiji and the prices are my best guess as to value.

2. JSC Inc

JSC Inc Junior Member

Text or email me if you want to sell the controller alone. Please include condition and price. Proinlinesk8r@aol.com. Or 847 207 6691
  3. Precedence

Precedence Senior Member

Controller is sold but i still have the salter and i am open to offers on it.