1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Monmouth county NJ 07/08 season

Discussion in 'Employment' started by blk90s13, Apr 1, 2007.

1. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

this is for the 07/08 snow season ( hope it will be a huge one )

my truck : 02 Ram with 7'6'' Meyer Ready Willing and Able T

I am located in neptune but willing to travel within the Monmouth county for work :nod:

732 501 2954
    blk90s13@yahoo.com

2. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

ill write ur number down as i have a relative in landscaping in the area. in case of breakdowns and possibly more accounts. just need sum snow.

3. blk90s13

cool thank you i hope we get more snow than we can handle :dizzy: :D

4. MnM

MnM Senior Member

i will keep you in mind. I am expanding in the snow removal area next year and will plan on using you. I believe we spoke once this year. I will be in touch

5. blk90s13

yes we did speak matt

6. blk90s13

Season is around the corner i am still looking for work monmouth and ocean county

7. MnM

MnM Senior Member

i will hit you up soon. I am waiting for this one contract to get back to me. If it all worked out I would need someone in Shrewsbury right off the parkway. Its a shopping center

8. MnM

MnM Senior Member

Yo blk90s13 you still out there. Well I got my contracts and If your still interested I would need your help. I will be calling you sometime this week.

9. blk90s13

I got your email matt and will call u this afternoon if its ok with you

10. dannyslawn

dannyslawn Senior Member

If your not subed out already, I would like to talk with you. My company is located in Lincroft. We have multiple snow removal contracts and are looking for reliable help. If you are interested give me a call. 732-241-6567 ask for Danny
    Thanks