1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Monarch pump control ??

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Wicked500R, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

I got a Monarch M-359 pump under the hood... works great. I was not a fan of the factory rocker switches so I rigged up a Meyer twin toggle setup which I do like but I want to install a single joystick controller. I remember a company that advertised on here that has universal joysticks for plows...I can't find them anymore... I don't know if a Fisher or Western joystick will work... anyone got any ideas??

2. theplowmeister

theplowmeister 2000 Club Member
    from MA

Any one with a little electronics knowledge can make the fisher joystick work. Take it to your high school electronics class.

3. festerw

festerw Senior Member

4. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

I'm not a fan of the Slick Stick... have to bring it out of float to angle the blade.. That company I was referring to was Universal Plow Controls... I need to call them... Thanks.

5. kashman

kashman PlowSite.com Addict

its a sams buyers product look for them there

6. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

post a link

7. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

I purchased a BOSS joystick today ! It's friggin' awesome! Just like a loader stick. lower is forward and raise is pull back.. I love it. Oh...and it's VERY large and Beefy ! wesport Now I just need to get it installed. I got the schematic with it so the wiring will be a piece of cake.