1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Monarch Pump and Control, New!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Mike S, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

Brand new Monarch snow plow pump and control for sale. Looking to sell and I dont want to ship it. Bought for around $700 but I didnt end up needing or using it. Asking $500 and yes pics will be posted today.

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

What is the pump for? Front plow or back? Like does it have gravity down or power down? Does it have the ablity to angle a front plow?

3. Mike S

Oh I also have a NEW lift cylinder that goes with it. There are some hoses that could go with the unit. Alot of stuff for $500!

4. Mike S

Oh ya sorry!!!! It has angle, float, and gravity down. It could be for what ever you want i guess. A friend of mine has one on his truck and he uses it for his hoist on his truck, snow plow, and some other odds and ends. Its a very nice unit. The control has two switches on it up down float, and left right.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2010
  5. Mike S

I would like to bump!

6. Mike S

bump again