1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

monarch backblade pump wiring

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by JTS Landscaping & Lawn Service, Oct 1, 2013.

1. i have monarch pump with power up and power down and trying to figure out what wires off the pump go to were on switch. it is a 5 prong switch.

2. road2damascus

road2damascus PlowSite.com Addict

3. so i can move the cylinder just fine when i just touch wires from pump together but once on a switch then it doesnt work right. i bought a new switch for it. i hook it up one way and cylinder will lower blade but then wont lift it.

4. road2damascus

road2damascus PlowSite.com Addict

I will be going to where i store plows some time tomorrow. I got one whole wiring set up and pump that is not on a truck.

Could be solenoid wiring is not right. Are the wires to the switch different colors? Or maybe the solenoid is bad or not grounded properly???? check the contacts too.