1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

module

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by kelky, Jan 1, 2012.

1. kelky

kelky Junior Member

Will Fisher 3 port module # 29760 fit anything else besides 08 Ford F series trucks ? Thanks

2. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

It was intended for the superduty trucks from 08 and up, that were either built prior to 4/17/07, or didn't come with the plow prep package from the factory. I once had a laid out guide for them...but I can't seem to find it, and Fisher's site only lists the above application.

3. kelky

kelky Junior Member

Thanks Ryan, I had a customer drop off used harness for install on 98 GMC 2500, I tried to tell him that the module was incorrect. He needs 29070, He also has light harness that has no number but light plugs look like older 3 prong sealed beam plugs. He has HB/4 on the GMC . I can't find an adapter.....Thanks again, Dave

4. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Nice....he probably bought them off Craigslist and never thought twice about it. He's bumming now.

5. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

29760 can be used in place of the 29070 but not vice versa,like stated,it was intended for the08 Ford and it's "funky" headlight wiring

6. kelky

kelky Junior Member

Can it be used in any vehicle application that a 29070 is used ? Owner claims he removed 29760 from 1995 GMC. He wants me to put it in 1998 GMC 2500. His headlamp plugs do not match either. He has HB4 on the 98 GMC. His used harness has what look to be the 3 prong ends that are used on the older sealed beams. I can't find an adapter. Parts should be 29070 module and 29048 harness. Are you saying I can use the 29760 if I replace the harness with 29048 ? Thanks for your help. Dave

7. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

Yes,you just need the correct harness kit,29048

8. kelky

kelky Junior Member

Arcburn-----Thanks for your knowledge........Dave