1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Module Difference

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by buddymanzpop, Oct 6, 2012.

1. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

What's different in a 29070-1 module from a 29070 module (3ports)
  2. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

I think the 29070-1 is the new part number for the module
  3. buddymanzpop

Yes, the 29070 would become obsolete but it's usually due to a modification or improvement to the unit that they come out with the -1 and I was wondering what it could be.
  4. LON

LON Senior Member

29070-1 3-Port Module – DRL/Non-DRL - Module change: replaces 29060 & 29070
  5. 01gmcplow

01gmcplow Junior Member
    from Foxboro

ford/dodge module --- to chevy 1500

please help hey guys I'm brand new to this site i'm not even sure if this is the right way to post a question but here gos i have a 2001 gmc sierra k1500 i just purchased a used 7 1/2 fisher RD plow that came with everything including a ISO module # 26401 it was on a 2003 dodge ram 1500.. Yesterday i was at the junk yard and got another ISO module that was on a 95 f 350 # 26400.. Then i removed all plow wiring that was on a different 98 gmc sierra 2500 old body style (no module just wiring) all the wiring is almost the same except the 98 junk yard gmc wiring has a solenoid type relay but the head light harness seems to look like it should work can i use one of these modules and one of the 2 wiring harness on my 01 gmc 1500?? which module would be best to use?? which wiring would be best?? do i need anything else(already got push plates)if i can use one or the other what can i do with the extra stuff(whats the value)?? thank you in advance:help:
  6. buddymanzpop

you need a yellow or green label isolation module for the 01, and the GM wires from the 98 sounds like it from a 2 plug SEHP set up if it has the 12v 5 spade relays attached to it, so it's not compatible with the 3 plug insta-act system that your trying to set up.