1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Modified Western Cab Command controller?

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by slongfellowii, Nov 29, 2005.

1. slongfellowii

slongfellowii Senior Member

I did a search, and I can't seem to find it. Someone modified their cab command so that it would control their back blade. It had a rocker or two switches mounted in the handle? Anyone know the title of the post or have the link? Thanks.
  2. slongfellowii

thank you.
  3. KeeblerBP

KeeblerBP Member

Another member told me that you can't send email through this site to me so if you have any questions my email address is KeeblerBP@aol.com.
  4. Gr

I just saw that you are also from Grand Rapids, Where are you located? Do you own a company?
  5. slongfellowii

I sub my 2 trucks out for a pretty large company. He has Bank One Meijer (Jenison, Rockford, Greenville), Goodwill, and Loakes? theaters. I live on the Kentwood/ Wyoming border near Hoekstra. I own my own contraction business, mostly roofing.
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2005