1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Modified V

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by clinicalenginee, Mar 3, 2010.

1. clinicalenginee

clinicalenginee Junior Member

This works pretty good if you have 2 trucks and want to move snow piles or push alot of snow with minimal snow trails. Just an idea that works pretty good for us.

<object width="320" height="240" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/10100250867516374" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/10100250867516374" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="240"></embed></object>

2. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

I have done that a few times myself in the big lots with a ton of snow

3. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

just did that this weekend with my 9.2VXT and our blizzard 810, talk about a big push!wesport

4. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

I think the narrator needed some sleep

5. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

I hope you guys were just playing around there. As that is as inefficent plowing as I've seen in a long time. One truck sitting there waiting continuously for the other to get out of the way.

6. clinicalenginee

clinicalenginee Junior Member

The truck sitting there does not have a plow on it, just a fisher poly caster.

I realize it might not be the most efficient having a truck wait, but the business allowed us to push all of the snow to that corner of the lot due to the amount of snow we've had this February. The boss doesn't have a problem with us pushing it this way, the business is pleased with way the job is done. So in the end, everyone is happy.

7. KSikkema

KSikkema Senior Member

the last push seemed efficient, but as for the rest I have to agree with MSS MOW. Not worried about the truck the guy is filming from but the truck WITH the plow that is waiting for the other plow

8. ProLawn Outdoor

ProLawn Outdoor Senior Member

Nice thinking there, I wanna try that next winter but with two blizzards.

9. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

"Let us gingerly touch tips!"

10. andcon83

andcon83 Senior Member

Looks like a good way to stave something up.

11. s&mll

s&mll Senior Member
    from NJ

Rub a dub dub

12. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

I've seen it done before. It works i guess

13. ihdriver7088

ihdriver7088 Senior Member

been there done that with my old meyer and my friends western might have to try it with my new boss and two other blades if we get a chance (another snow)

14. Snowdog22

Snowdog22 Junior Member

used a 10' straight blade on a F450 and two 8'5'' V-plows dog legged on both sides and move a lot of snow! Got a little tricky at the end with 15' of snow in front of all three trucks but move mountains of snow.

15. F350plowing

F350plowing Senior Member

we did that with 3 truck 1 with a wide out in the middle and 2 with 8'6 straight on the sides that moved a ton of snow wish i would have got a video of that. have to next time

16. cubanb343

cubanb343 Senior Member
    from ERIE

you know it's really inefficient to take videos while other people plow. you should be out working, blah blah blah- nice video and nice trucks too. good to see pittsburgh get some snow once in a while LOL!!