1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Moderators help please!

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by JustJeff, Sep 30, 2013.

1. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

I've tried uploading an avatar pic numerous times and it never loads for me. I've tried resizing it a bunch of times and I still can't get it to work. Could one of you please look in my pictures folder and make the pic of my Silver Dodge my avatar for me? It's the very first pic in the folder. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!

2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

This one?

Nice truck

user37305_pic7537_1380593119_thumb.jpg

3. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

you will most likely need to resize the image, depending on which one you want to use...the avatar can be no larger then 100 by 100 pixels or 9.8 KB (whichever is smaller).

let me see what I can do for you and let you know

4. Michael J. Donovan

ok, let me know if that new avatar works for you :waving:

5. JustJeff

Yes sir, that's the one. Thank you! That's the one I wanted to hang YOUR plow on!

6. Michael J. Donovan

no problem, glad to help

7. JustJeff

Yes Sir, thank you for your help!

8. Michael J. Donovan

sorry, misread your first response as being toward me, not 1olddogtwo :laughing:

either way, glad to get you setup with the new avatar...have a good one :waving: