1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Model F Speedcast snowplow

Discussion in 'THE SNOWPLOW Snow Pushers / Shovel Discussion' started by CarlD, Sep 4, 2010.

1. CarlD

CarlD Junior Member

I just acquired a Model F Snowcast plow that fits a CJ2 or 3 Willys Jeep. I tried to find a way to contact Fisher Engineering or a dealer in my area and had no luck. This is a plow from the late 1940's to early 1950's and I need an owners manual and parts list if it's available. Does anyone know how to email or phone Fisher to find a dealer or manual? Their site was no help at all. :confused:

2. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

That predates anything they will have online. You will have to contact them to get anything and they will probably have to dig through the archives. As for parts I think you will be modenizing things if you need to replace anything.

3. CarlD

CarlD Junior Member

Thanks, I couldn't find a phone number or email address at their site but I will look again. They have been in business over 60 years and that's about how old the plow is I guess.

EDIT: I found the phone number.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2010