1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Model 24 D

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by addicted, Dec 13, 2005.

1. addicted

addicted Senior Member

Anyone have any specs on this plow? I can't find them online. A guy is selling one an i am looking for a good sno way for my 03 jeep rubicon.
  2. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN

The 24 Series Plow is several years old and was replaced with the MT Series. The MT Series was replaced this year with the 26 Series.

The 24D Series Plow weighs approximately 470 lbs. (7'-6") plus weight of sub-frame, which will vary by application. Blade height is 24" tall. "D" indicates that it is equipped with the down pressure option.

I spoke with two end users yesterday who absolutely love their 24/25 Series, both have owned them so long that they misplaced their manuals and were looking for replacements.

Please let me know if you have additional questions. I'll do my best to answer them.
  3. addicted

addicted Senior Member

Great info. Thanks.

NMMOUNTAINJACK Junior Member

5. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Better check to see if a mount is available for the Jeep.
  6. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Since that was an 2005 post I hope he has it straight by now LOL
  7. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

damn flashbacks again....lol