1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MMII "clip"

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by mkwl, Mar 2, 2008.

1. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Does anyone know where I can get the "clip" that holds the pin engagement handle in place into the frame (handle in the "in" position)? Mine broke in half (one side is missing) and I'd like to get another one to replace it- anyone know where I can get one?

2. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

Your local fisher dealer should have all those parts in stock. Check them out. If not, try a fasteners specialty store.
  3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Most any place that carries Fisher. Common replacement part so most will stock it.

Should cost about $5-$6.
  4. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

There are several online stores that carry Fisher parts. Try Central Parts Warehouse which has a banner ad above.
  5. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

If you cannot find it, let me know by tomorrow. I have to go to my local Fisher store. I have a few within 15 minutes. I dont know if you have someone close to you or not. You can always try Central Parts Warehouse. Worst case, let me know tonight and I will buy you what you need tomorrow and ship it down to you.