1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MMI Chevy CK3500 Wiring proplem

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by ff21carl, Dec 12, 2007.

1. ff21carl

ff21carl Junior Member
    from ct

Currently installing a MMI set up. Purchased equipment used from a plow site. They set up the wiring with 4 relays. Fisher site only shows three being in use. Along with the motor relay.

The plow currently works up left right. But lights on plow do not work unless you are moving the plow (up, left , or right).

1) Does anyone know where I should start to trouble shoot the problem? Anyone have a 4 relay system in place? Could the motor relay be wired incorrectly? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Storm coming my way! Thank you.

2. pyro29

pyro29 Member

IMO, best bet would be to wire it the way you have a diagram for, if that means using only three relays, do it. We do alot of used plow installations and if I have to make a harness I use only two relays. The two relay harness is prefectly compatable with the Minute Mount setup and will automatically switch the truck lights to plow lights when connected. Keep it simple...