1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MM2 X-Blade wont go up on first push of button.

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Maleko, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Maleko

Maleko Senior Member
    from Ct

When i go to raise the plow, nothing but if i push the fish stick up button a second time it raises.
    It just started doing it this storm, Push into a pile go to raise nothing, hit it again it goes up

Annoying... Also at times i go to turn it left, then it jumps right , then goes left... WTF?

Any thoughts.... Thanks....

2. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

fishsticks

My Fishstick was doing the same thing, also it would turn off on every little bump although the background lights would stay on, thought it was the controller so I grabbed my back up and same thing, by the end of the day everything was working OK ???????????????

3. Sp3cialized

Sp3cialized Member
    from CT

Do you have an extension on your controller wire or is it plugged straight into the harness from the fishstik

My friend had the same issue with HD straight blade & fishstik with extender. Took the extension out and it works like a charm, no hesitation, double pressing buttons, nothing. Weird thing was unit had power the whole time- light stays lit up.

4. Maleko

Maleko Senior Member
    from Ct

cant remember, Ill have to look. Thanks