1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MM2 wrong operation

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by dirtymartini, Nov 26, 2014.

1. dirtymartini

dirtymartini Member

I'm having a problem with my MM2. Sometimes when I hit a bump or drop the plow when I try to pick up the plow or angle all it wants to do is angle right. I have also noticed my plow lights go out when I wiggle one of the cables. Is this related? Should I replace both the male and female ends of that cable?

To get out of the problem I keep wiggling all three cables until it starts working again.

2. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

im assuming u have a 3 plug set up for the blade not acting right and since wiggling it works id say one or both sides of the control harness plugs could have a corroded pin (try cleaning them and griese OR one of the plugs or both have a broken wire in the plug if its the plow side u gotta buy the whole cable they don't make a repair plug they do make/sell a repair plug for the trk side harness as to the light problem id say u need the trk side plow light 11 hole female cable #26357 u need to buy the whole cable since they don't sell a repair plug for this cable either

3. dirtymartini

dirtymartini Member

Yes, three plug set up. Do I have two different cable problems? Which one controls the up/down angle operation? The 3 pin or 11 pin?

4. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

I would say u do 3 pin controls plow operation 11 is plow lights

5. dirtymartini

dirtymartini Member

ok thanks...I had to mess with it 3 times today to get it working again. I'll look for a 3 pin cable.

6. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

7. dirtymartini

dirtymartini Member