1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

mm2 wont turn left or right????

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by kj330, Nov 15, 2009.

1. kj330

kj330 Member

I just picked up a mm2 it is an 2004 model HD 8'. i just put it on and wired it to check for proper operation. plow goes up and down normally. while up or down it tries to go right and left but wont???? is it just air locked??? i am going to drain all fluid this week any thoughts????????

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

S2 valve isn't shifting for one reason or another. Start with checking it for magnetism. If it has it pull the valve out and check to see if it's stuck.

If it doesn't have magnetism check for 12V at the coil terminal. If there's none go over all connections..at the valve, grill connector and controller plug. Also check at the coil for ground.

3. kj330

kj330 Member

all set it was air locked. flushed out the fluid and all rams . refilled and works great...thanks