1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

mm2 wiring need help

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by mainerenegade, Nov 7, 2012.

1. mainerenegade

mainerenegade Junior Member
    from rumford

I Have a 2000 f250 5.4 I purchased a plow off a car dealer. It is a mm2 . the plow was on a 2003 f250 . I tried the plow before the purchase lights and everything worked mint. Pulled the wiring harnesses and everything for the plow even the push plates from the truck. Just tried to wire in mine today. I have the work package so i have the square three piece head lights and the truck i pulled it from had the solid one piece assembly. My Light bulbs are not replacable i have to buy the whole head light. When i Pulled the harness off of the truck it was on the bulb was plugged into the harness. I can't do this on mine. So I hooked everything up except the two harnesses for the head lights.
    Problem i am having is. The celenoid will not click and activate power to anything. I cant get power to the plow to make it do anything. I have the 4 plug module. soi just have slots 1 and 2 plugged in. 3 and for were for the head light harnesses. Do i need to have the head lights all plugged into the harness and the module to make anything work? Need help thanks.

2. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

short answer is yes