1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MM2 Wiring MM1 plow

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Coryhale2002, Oct 4, 2008.

1. Coryhale2002

Coryhale2002 Junior Member
    from NH

I have the setup for my truck and it's a MM2. I was looking to purchase a used MM1 but I am not sure what is needed to convert my 3 plug to the MM1 2 plug. Any info, or part numbers would be appriciated. Thanks

2. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

I think it's easier to convert the two plug plow to a three plug plow than it is to rewire the truck. I was looking at a two plug before I got this plow and I remember the dealer saying it was about $70 to convert it.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2008
  3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Chris is correct. You'll be better off to change all the plow side wiring over to three plug.

4. ShoreLineCT

ShoreLineCT Junior Member

2 Plug Setup

I have a 2 plug setup for a Dodge but need a 3 plug myself. Would like to trade if interested.

5. Coryhale2002

Coryhale2002 Junior Member
    from NH

Thanks

Thanks for the help guys. I went to the fisher dealer yesterday and bought the two harnesses. They cost about $160. for the both of them but I got them for $130 because I work for a car dealership nearby. I'm going to wire it up on Friday.