1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MM2 Uninstall

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Plowfast9957, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Plowfast9957

Plowfast9957 Senior Member

Getting rid of my 2005 2500HD chevy and was looking for input on how to get the electronics out. The buyer has no interest in the plow and I want to pull out what I can without screwing anything else up. Thank you.
  2. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

Just unhook everything, plug factory harness back into headlights and cut off park/turn wires. You will also have one wire going to fuse box that will need removed.
  3. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

Do you still have the push plates?
  4. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

When you cut the park, turn splice wires make sure to seal the ends (tape) so you do not risk the new owner having these wires short to ground. There is not much for them to contact but why risk it?
  5. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

I'd be interested in the wiring if for sale. If so, PM me.
  6. Plowfast9957

Plowfast9957 Senior Member

Thanks guys. It may go on my old mans truck but I am not sure yet just wanted to have the whole setup in case I want to have a complete re-install. Thanks again.