1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MM2 truck side wiring

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by joedafs, Jul 29, 2012.

1. joedafs

joedafs Member
    from Toronto

just bought a MM2 3 plug blade and need to get the truck side wiring for a 2000 GMC sierra. I found someone selling a 4 port isolation module with the headlight wiring for my truck but dont know the main wiring part number or price of it to see if its worth it.

2. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

If you have the newer body style 2000 with the HB-3/HB-4 headlights you need either the yellow or green label Isolation module (green label is the updated replacement for the original yellow label) headlight harnesses are 26360 (Long), 26361 (short) and 26357 is the 11 pin universal harness. The whole lighting kit, harnesses and Isolation module carries a part # of 8437-1, remember this is for the headlights only and does not include the control harness, controller, battery cables and solenoid.
    If you have the older body style 2000 it's a different story.
    What are the part numbers off the wiring for sale? Is it the whole truck side electrical?

3. joedafs

joedafs Member
    from Toronto

I do have the newer body style. For sale is only the module and the 2 headlight harnesses,looks like a yellow module from the picture. Havent gone to see the parts yet, was told it is off a 2004 gmc pick up. I wanted to see what the missing parts would cost before I go.

4. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

Headlight harnesses from an 04 will not work for your vehicle unless they are reconfigured, (99 to 02 body styles have a negative common system). The isolation module an 11 pin harness are ok.

5. nealybird

nealybird Senior Member

if he took it off an 03-06 chevy then the two harnesses that go to the lights will be wrong. the plugs are the same but the colors are swapped around on all of them.
    as for the other parts you would need, they would be the 26345 main harness and the 63411 battery cable that plugs in (you can get those a little cheaper as a 28055 kit), then that would just leave the solenoid and little battery cable.
    so, unless that guy is selling what he has for next to nothing it won't do you too much good.

6. nealybird

nealybird Senior Member

oh yea, I forgot the 26357, like buddymanzpop said...

7. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

Ive got a yellow module with the correct harnesses for the 99 to 02. pm me If ur intrested.

8. joedafs

joedafs Member
    from Toronto

do you have the complete harness or just the module and headlights?

9. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

100% complete. controller is extra if I have one.

10. joedafs

joedafs Member
    from Toronto

How much for everything? What type of controller?