1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

mm2 swapping from 01 f350 to 08 2500

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by future46r, Sep 30, 2010.

1. future46r

future46r Junior Member

I am trading in my current truck 2001 f350 and getting a 2008 gmc 2500 and am wondering what will work from the truck side and is worth taking off the current truck and what wont work. Thanks for the help.

2. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

mostlikely your fishstick/box, and just the number one and number two harnesses. obv plates are different, and your headlight leads are different also. iso module may or may not be the same
  3. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

Pull all the wiring,keep the #1 harness and sell/trade the Iso Module with #2,3,4(you will get a new #2 with the new harness kit)I would also take that mount off,worth some $$$ and easy to sell as it was a fairly popular mount.