1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MM2 problem, up down OK, but L/R gets confused!! HELP

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Z0sizzle, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Z0sizzle

Z0sizzle Junior Member
    from MA

ok so i hooked the plow up today for the first time of the season and the up down is fine, but when i push left the blade goes right, it will sometimes stop and then go left, but it jerks back and forth like it is confused! I changed the fluid but it is still doing the same thing. its a fisher MM2 with a fishstick controler on a 03 chevy 2500 anyone have any experiance with a problem like this?? thanks in adavance!
  2. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

last time this happened to me it was the mother board in the control! try pluging in a nother on and see if it does it and if its not that one of the cartriges is bad good luck
  3. mikelawtown

mikelawtown Senior Member
    from Mass

I have a stik also, if you want we can meet up and try it out to narrow it down...where in Mass r u?....
  4. 350 STROKER

350 STROKER Member

same thing happened here.. stick was bad
  5. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

These fishstick controllers are nice to use, but for some reason they just don't have a long service life like the joysticks.