1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

mm2 plow wont go up, and only bucks to the right

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by vmj, Jan 23, 2015.

1. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

its happens every once I awhile .....

2. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

Noticed it has one dim light to.... its on a back up truck... Thank god..... hopefully LOL

3. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

My friends plow did the same thing.Ended up switching fish sticks and it fixed the problem.Check and make sure all your grounds are clean and tight

4. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

I'll have to get a friends and try that... Just checked grounds

5. NEH

NEH Junior Member

If none of the up//right/left actions work, but you can hear the pump motor running - and probably making lots of squealing - then the problem is most likely bad connections in the cable that has the solenoid signals. That's the connector with three pins on the MM1, not sure about the MM2. Basically the lack of solenoid signals is deadheading the pump and/or activating the left angle piston.

6. mrv8outboard

mrv8outboard Senior Member

NEH is correct as that wiring harness (plow side) will brake the wires just out of the molded plug. This is usually visible where it is broken.

7. NEH

NEH Junior Member