1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MM2 ON Dodge Ram Very Dim headlight Please Help

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by vffdoug, Jan 6, 2009.

1. vffdoug

vffdoug Junior Member

I have a 2001 dodge ram with hb1 lights I just replaced harness number 3 going to the isolatio module that is for the drivers side plow lights. I have high and low beam, but both are very very dim. I even tried running a jumper ground from the ds light to the battery ground and this didn't make a difference. The only thing I didn't do is check the 2 wires that run underneath my battery box on this harness.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated. I basically only have one working plow light and that really sucks.
    Please email me at vffdoug@yahoo.com

2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Always need more info...

3. stillen

stillen Senior Member

your harness is configured incorrectly on the bulb side...... from the factory the harness has to be assembled, and im pretty sure yours is pinned incorrectly... give me a day ill run outside and look at mine and give you what yours should be.
    I have a ram also