1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MM2 lighting question

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by performanceplus, Nov 23, 2010.

1. performanceplus

performanceplus Senior Member

I changed my old style lights on my plow over to the intensifiers. Everything works but the parking lights. Any help would be great.

thanks.

2. T&M SnowMan

T&M SnowMan Senior Member

did the old parking lights work on the other plow lights? My buddies parking lights werent working on his and he found out his truck parking light was out on one side. Check your truck, otherwise check for loose connections inside the plastic behind the bulb. Check for power to the light, its a plug and play, so there arent too many things it could be.

3. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Is this a splice job, or an entire new plow side harness? I'm thinking that something went wrong in your splice work. Check everything over again carefully. Don't go by recollection, actually run through all the steps once again.

Also check for power at the actual sockets as well.

4. performanceplus

performanceplus Senior Member

This was a complete change. I bought the plug and play system right from fisher. Since you were such a great help with my cartridge problem PM me, I have something else to run by you.

5. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

ahhhh, IM me, I forgot your address.