1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MM2 lead mounting

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Dave50mod, Nov 25, 2007.

1. Dave50mod

Dave50mod Junior Member

I dont want to cut my grill on my truck has anyone mountyed the leads other than through the grill? I just started installing yesterday and didnt have the head gear there to look at or compare etc the wires are to the truck this is my 1st MM any help will be appreciated thanks Dave

2. R&R Repair

R&R Repair Junior Member

I've installed a few at my shop and for the guys who don't want holes in the grill what I do is leave the bumper loose until I run the wires and leave just enough room to pass the wires through. Then tighten the bumper. You can then leave the plugs neatly in between your bumper and grill. Just be sure to leave enough slack so that the control harness and lighting harness can be plugged together for storage and protection....Hope this helps in some way.

3. Dave50mod

Dave50mod Junior Member

well it is exactly what i did last night lol Thansk for the reply I appreciate it picked up pow this morning and am so happy the MM2 seems so fast compared to my old hydraulic wore out plow,new truck needed new plow :D