1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MM2 Headlight Problems Truck side

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by RipSaw, Nov 13, 2014.

1. RipSaw

RipSaw Junior Member

HI this is my first post... I have a 2007 Chevy (classic)2500 HD Ext cab. I hitch up the isolation unit (4 port) and all wiring to my truck. the issue is that both low/high beams are on at the same time. The hi beam switch dose not make any changes when used. And I have removed both wiring harness and it function fine without them in. Plus change out the relay switch just to see, no change. I also unwrap both wiring harnesses to check for any damage and there was none. Any help would be greats... Thank you RipSaw

2. Rick547

Rick547 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Do you have a wiring diagram for your plow? Better yet what kind of plow do you have?

3. RipSaw

RipSaw Junior Member

My plow is a MM2 Hd Straight blade. And yes I have been working off the wiring diagram but I am not an expert at this either .

4. What harness numbers are you using? You may get better results posting in the Fisher section but a lot of us monitor bothThumbs Up

5. RipSaw

RipSaw Junior Member

I am not sure bought it used ... I think it was off a 2003 chevy and putting it on a classic 2007 Chevy 2500 HD .

6. RipSaw

RipSaw Junior Member

And I fid repost this in fisher engineer section thank you

7. Rick547

Rick547 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Okay, I found the electrical schematic. What pin connector do you have?

8. RipSaw

RipSaw Junior Member

I have an eleven pin harness and a three pin on the other

9. TMLGC

TMLGC Senior Member

I have a 2005 2500hd. I bought a used 8'mm2hd that came with wiring and a 4 port ISO. I brought it to the dealer to have all truck side stuff hooked up. They told me that I had to have a 3 port ISO and I could not use the 4 port that I provided.

Unknown if that may be part of the problem the dealer I used is very good with a great reputation.

10. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

I have a 4 port green label isolation module on my 2006 and I've never had a problem

11. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

Post the part numbers off you headlight harnesses ports 3 and 4. What color label is on your isolation module?