1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

mm2 headlight problem

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by jave71, Feb 15, 2011.

1. jave71

jave71 Junior Member

hi i have an 04 dodgeram gas 2500 . just bought a used mm2 plow off of 04 dodgeram diesal hooked it up and works fine accept left head light does not work on low beam.marker lights turn signals all work the isu is the four plug white label .need help thanks
  2. Bmxdkj

Bmxdkj Member

It could be a bad bulb, bad headlight harness on the plow side, or bad headlight harness on the truck side. If its not a bad bulb I'd test the low beam wire on that side of the plow and go from there. I just had a problem with the wiring harness on the truck side being bad at the plug causing the lights to intermittently turn on and off, and also causing the left high beam to not work. Replaced the harness and works fine.
  3. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

I think that you need the configuration plug changed
  4. jave71

jave71 Junior Member

What do you mean by configuration plug changed ? All bulbs are good, how do I find the wiring scamatic for it?