1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

mm2 ease

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by PLOWMAN45, Nov 28, 2009.

1. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

does the MM2 go on that easy i seen the video but how is real world
  2. RacingZR

RacingZR Senior Member
    from Maine

Pretty slick if you are hooking it up in a garage or on perfectly level ground. Of course, never as easy as the video shows. There's a small learning curve. I've had my share of :realmad::realmad::realmad: moments :D
  3. PLOWMAN45

has your jacked ever tipped over something like that ?
  4. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

It's better than a MM1, which is better than a SpeedCast. It's not great though. What ever you do, put the blade on before it snows. A couple inches of snow under the tires is a huge PITA. Mount and dismount several times on a nice day. It will help when you can't get the damn thing lined up in the dark and it's snow almost rain coming down. My truck has a crease in the center of the hood which makes it easier to get lined up.
  5. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

If you take the plow on and off in the same place its a snap, but like someone said if the height changes things wont go so well. But on a normal dismount/mount yeah, it takes me seconds to mount up. Even better when someone can guide you into the cow shoots. Never had the jack tip over, I suppose if you go to hook up at 5mph you might have a problem.
  6. PLOWMAN45

Anyone have real video of themselves hooking it outside ?