1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MM2 controls/harness help!

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by jimski18, Sep 30, 2014.

1. jimski18

jimski18 Junior Member
    from Maine

I have a fisher MM2 that was on a 1997 Chevy K1500 and I was grossly misinformed by a Fisher dealer that said that the Harness and joystick will not be compatible with my 2001 Chevy 2500HD.

So now I'm at a loss. My plow has two cables that need to plug into the truck and now I need know what to buy. I already have the new push plates. I need the joystick and controls.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Have you cked fishers website, under the quick match. Or library? That's a good place to start

3. jimski18

jimski18 Junior Member
    from Maine

Fisher's website confused me a bit.

4. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Did you try the library section.

5. jimski18

jimski18 Junior Member
    from Maine

What library section? I'm using my phone and I don't see it..

6. vwmurph

vwmurph Member
    from Maine

7. jimski18

jimski18 Junior Member
    from Maine

Here is my MM2 set up. And I am in the Gray area of Maine, so not too far south. My plow only had two hookups, not three.

IMG_3111.jpg

IMG_3051.jpg

IMG_3054.jpg

IMG_3052.jpg

IMG_3111.jpg

IMG_3051.jpg

IMG_3054.jpg

IMG_3052.jpg

8. So it looks like you have the plow side 11 pin lighting harness and the battery cable. There should be a third cable, 3 pins connected to the valves right on that Insta Act pump. No?

9. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

Correct,unless it's been hacked your missing the plow side controll harness(3 pins)
    If the 97 was HB3-HB4 headlights then it would have swapped,was the plow in the pics hooked to the 97?
    Your going to need
    26359 plow side harness
    29048 light harness kit
    29070 module
    26345 controll harness
    63411 battery cable
    22511 battery cable
    5794k motor relay
    and a controll if you don't have one,all told a little over a grand.
    Not knowing it sounds the 97 was wired for a relay system and not Isolation module?We could have made that work as well by changing some plow side wiring

10. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

11. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

wiring

Post pictures of the back of the hydraulic pump assembly. There should be a 3 pin control harness going to the coils. The pictures you posted of the plow do not show much detail of the wiring.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2014