1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

mm2 8ft hd

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Remyllc, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Remyllc

Remyllc Junior Member
    from r.i.

have late 04 f250 w/crew cab 8ft box and 6.0 deisel is mm28ft hd too much for my truck getting alot of different answers new to the plowing game thanks for any help:dizzy:
  2. mycirus

mycirus Senior Member
    from Mass

What they say legally and what will actually work is 2 different things. Your truck would be fine carying it but the manufacture assumes you are plowing with someone in each seat and it puts you over weight on the front axle. Install it yourself or find a shop that will do it and forget about it. That plow is fine for that truck.
  3. pwrstroke6john

pwrstroke6john Senior Member

There is not much that is too heavy for these trucks, you can pretty much hang what ever you want off the front and be fine.
  4. Remyllc

Remyllc Junior Member
    from r.i.

thanks for all the help
  5. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

Glad u found the site. That x blade is on ebay feel free to bid away if ur intrested.
  6. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

8ft is too small, 8.5 at least!