1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MM2 3 wire X-blade from 2005 GMC to 2015 LTZ Chevy

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Yaz, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

I think I would need two parts to do the conversion from my 2005 sierra to LTZ 2015 Chevy

7192 push plates
    52101 harness

Is there a way to adapt my old harness to the new truck headlights and save a couple hundred bucks?

It's not done deal yet, I have to convince the wife it's time for a change in my garage! But I need to do the swap asap if I do this!

2. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

Not really because those headlights are LED, you will also need a different module for the 2015, u need the soft start module 29760-1

3. MXZ1983

MXZ1983 Senior Member

Chevy doesn't have LED headlights yet. They are projectors but I don't even think they are HID, just regular old Halogen bulbs.

4. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

ok not LED but if you look at that harness the plugs are totally different, u dont even splice the wires anymore.

5. Correct...not LED yet but you need the purple label soft stop ISO mod....