1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MM2 3 plug setup issue

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by allen81, Jan 9, 2016.

1. allen81

allen81 Member

Anyone near Ellington CT have a straight blade MM2 Fisher that would be willing to hook my plow up to your truck and hook you plow to my truck? Issue I am having is 1 head light is only working on my plow. I previoulsy had this plow on my 04 F250 and everything worked fine now that it is on my 99 dodge ram 2500 I have 1 light working only and no parking or turn signals. If you would be willing to help me out please comment or send me a prvt msg.

2. Snow Commandor

Snow Commandor Senior Member
    from 07666

I'm not near by but I can @ least advise you & steer you in the right direction.

3. allen81

allen81 Member

You can try.

4. Snow Commandor

Snow Commandor Senior Member
    from 07666

I'm willing to bet that there's nothing wrong with your plow end harness or plow lights. When the light harness was installed on your 99 dodge, some wires that go to the marker lights & turn signals didn't get spliced into the truck harness like they're supposed to. As for the one headlight not working, u may have one plug not fully inserted in the 4 port isolation module.

5. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

That's what you want to say to someone who's trying to help. Nice attitude.

6. allen81

allen81 Member

I said that because a lot of people have tried to help me before and still have the same issue. I posted on here before. I have talked to fisher. I have gone to a fisher dealer in CT and still have the issue.

7. allen81

allen81 Member

Now it is only working with high beams on if I turn off the high beams I have no lights.

8. allen81

allen81 Member

9. allen81

allen81 Member

10. allen81

allen81 Member

11. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Since 2012? And it's still not fixed?
    And your "dealer" can't figure it out? Find a new dealer

And how bout answering the threads and.keeping them up to date instead of making new ones every year?

12. allen81

allen81 Member

Now you know why I said you can try to the person that said he could try to help.