1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MM1 wiring diagram for 96 F250

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Raymond S., Jan 29, 2008.

1. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

Since you were so helpful w/ the bolts I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of a wiring diagram for a 96 Ford. I have what I believe to be a MM1. I checked the fisher website and I can't quite pin down which one that I need. There is one white wire that is currently unaccounted for. Everything else I think we have a handle on just not the white wire sticking out of the light harness. It was plugged in before because it is clipped w/ a butt-connector on it from the uninstall.
    Also, I've read on here about having a switch for flipping between plow lights and headlights, do all plows have this or do the plow lights automatically take over when plugged into the plow?
    Please excuse the ignorance as I am new to all of this.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

just shy of enough info,

do the headlights stay on the truck or do they stay with the blade?

does the harness have 2 relays?

do you have wires coming into the cab for a switch?

3. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

crash,
    we found the wire to actually be red, that was switched to blue, then to white:dizzy:
    All is well now, had to trace down a couple grounds and then we got it figured out. THanks for the reply though,