1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MM1 will only angle left after going completely right

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by das fisch, Oct 30, 2011.

1. das fisch

das fisch Junior Member
    from maine

3 plug set up.
    Dug the plow out yesterday to clean and get ready, all controls worked fine; raise, lower, right, left, etc. Then today go to remove unit from truck, plow is angled slight right, touch joystick to center, plows goes more right instead of left. touch to go right to test, goes all the way, then allows me to go back left. After this if i attempt to angle left it does right to end, then starts back left.
    Not sure if this is related, but when I come to end of stroke after angling left it comes to an abrupt stop; but when I angle completely right it's a "softer" stop.
    tomorrow will be cleaning all connections, have to fiddle with lights anyhow, they quit working over summer. But was just doing some advanced research if anyone has dealt with this before.